Port Washington Community Grief Support Group
The Port Washington Community Grief Support Group is free to attend and open to anyone experiencing grief. The group is facilitated by Colson Leach, Bereavement Coordinator with Compassus Hospice. The group meets in the Community Room of the W.J. Niederkorn Library on the first and third Wednesday of each month. No registration is required to attend.
- When: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month
- Where: W J Niederkorn Library Community Room (316 W Grand Ave., Port Washington, Wisconsin)
- Questions? Email Colson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call WJ Niederkorn Library at 262-284-5031
Friedens Church GriefShare
GriefShare is a safe place for adults to find support, encouragement, hope, and healing alongside others who have also suffered the loss of a loved one. Each session includes a video addressing an angle of grief, along with time for sharing and discussion.
- When: Mondays 6 pm – 8 pm September 11th to December 4th
- Where: Friedens Church (454 N Milwaukee St., Port Washington, Wisconsin)
- Registration / Information: https://www.griefshare.org/groups/172684
- Cost: $20, includes workbook.
- Questions? Call Friedens Church office at 262-284-2471