A Place To Be Bereavement Support Group
- When: 1st Tuesday of the month from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Where: A Place To Be (166 W Dekora Street, Saukville, Wisconsin)
- (Please enter from parking lot at door under the canopy.)
- Contact: A Place To Be 262-277-1928 or email@example.com
Port Washington Community Grief Support Group
The Port Washington Community Grief Support Group is free to attend and open to anyone experiencing grief. The Group is facilitated by Colson Leach, Bereavement Coordinator with Compassus Hospice. The Group meets in the community room of the W.J. Niederkorn Library on the first Wednesday of each month. No registration required to attend.
Questions? Please contact Colson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Library at (262) 284-5031.
- When: 1st Wednesday of the month from 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Where: W.J. Niederkorn Library Community Room